Brock Health has provided this page to help those in the media prepare articles on Brock Health and/or PHSPs in Canada. If you have any questions or would like a quote for an article, please contact us at email@example.com.
Brock Health In The News
- Feb 2012 – Tax Tips http://www.taxtips.ca/smallbusiness/phsp.htm
- Sept 2011 – Tom McFeat – CBC News – http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/smallbusiness/story/2011/09/16/f-smallbiz-phsp.html
- Apr 2011 – Red Flag Deals – Discussion Forum – http://forums.redflagdeals.com/health-insurance-self-emplyed-1032736/
- Nov 2010 – Tooq Inc. – Press release – http://www.prlog.org/11090470-brock-health-partners-with-mytooqcom-to-provide-online-phsp-enrolment.html
- Sept 2010 – Tom McFeat – CBC News http://www.cbc.ca/money/smallbusiness/story/2010/09/14/f-small-business-phsp.html
- Sept 2009 – Julie King – Canada One – http://www.canadaone.com/ezine/sept09/health_spending_plans.html
Company Name: Brock Health Administration Ltd.
Also referred to as: Brock Health, Brock Health Admin, Brock PHSP, Brock Private Health Services Plan
Website Address: http://www.brockhealth.ca
Logo for use: Download
Description 100 Words:
A Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) is for Canadian small and medium sized businesses to provide health benefits to themselves and their employees while enjoying substantial tax savings. A PHSP is a low cost alternative to Insured Plans.
With no premiums, a sole proprietor, self-employed, contractor, consultant, tradesperson, professional corporation or traditional incorporated business only pays when a claim is submitted. Your business receives a 100% tax deduction for the claim amount and a Brock Health PHSP has a fixed percentage of the claim so your service is predictable. Reimbursements to your employees are not taxable benefits and are more comprehensive than most Insured Plans.
Description 50 Words:
A Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) is for businesses to provide health benefits to themselves and their employees while enjoying substantial tax savings. A PHSP is a low cost alternative to Insured Plans. With no premiums, the business only pays when a claim is submitted andreceives a 100% tax deduction for the claim amount
Executive Bios – Located here